Good Morning Everyone!
As soon as I read this challenge I knew I was going to give it a try. First of all I want to give a big “Thank you” to Charles French for challenging me, I found this to be great fun!
The Challenge Rules:
- Write an entire paragraph without any word containing the letter “e”
- If you are reading this you are already signed up
- Make sure to link back to the challenges creator Redefining Random!
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Alright, so here is my paragraph, which I completed in a whole 30 seconds!
For not am I to wallow in a pit of anguish.
Stamina is my vigorous companion to triumph against all that would hold my spirit at bay.
I must crawl from this pit in which I lay cast in damnation.
Strong and without fault, will my sum in victory stand.
Good luck to all of you doing this challenge!!!