This made me laugh
Whether it’s for a blog or a magazine or a book, a writer is easy distinguishable by a few tell tale signs…
1. You will write down things your friends say or things you see in the street for possible writing material.
2. You save every meme or funny picture that you find on Facebook, in case you need a picture for a post. Which means you have more funny pictures of cats than your actual family.
3. You always insist that the thousands of notebooks you buy are deeply important for your writing career.
4. You feel wonderfully cool and fabulous when people ask you what you do. ‘Oh yaa, I’m a writer’.
5. People don’t really need to know what your job that pays the bills is.
6. You’re friends have stopped telling you embarrassing stories about themselves in case you use it as material.
7. You are…
View original post 123 more words